I love chicken wings! I mean who doesn’t?? My husband and I love getting them late at night, no pizza, nothing extra, just the wings. The one downside of them however, is that they are fried! And fried food is know to be very unhealthy! We’ve been trying to eat healthier and are discovering yummy-healthy-life-hacks like this recipe! These wings are so yummy and taste like they actually have been fried! We either make our own buffalo sauce or buy a wing sauce! Try them out and not only are they a healthier option but are cheaper to make yourself too! HALF THE PRICE. And if you clicked on this recipe because it’s KETO then be sure to make the buffalo sauce recipe below!
- Fresh Chicken Wings (about 13 in a package, drum and wingette attatched)
- Your favorite Wing Sauce
- Sheet pan with wire rack (REALLY IMPORTANT FOR CRISPY WINGS)
- Turn oven on to 425 degrees
- Place the chicken wings onto the wire rack. *A couple tips: Place foil on the pan under the wire rack for easy cleanup, the fat drippings are really hard to scrub off after! *You can use a knife to cup the wings into seperate parts, the drum and wingette
- Bake for 40 minutes one side, then flip them over to the other side using tongs, and bake for another 30 minutes
- When the time is up, place them in a mixing bowl and pour your favorite sauce over them!
*If you would like to make your own buffalo sauce (spicy but delicious) mix together hot sauce with butter! (0 carbs) We do quarter cup RED-HOT Brand hot sauce, 2 tbsp butter and melt it over low heat on the stovetop. If it’s too spicy for you add more butter! Or vice versa.
What’s your favorite wing sauce? Let me know in the comments below! Especially if you make your own, I would love to try it!
Thanks for stopping by!