Guys when I say this recipe is scrumptious it’s BEYOND that! It’s so delicious you won’t be able to stop yourself! The ingredients are simple but when combined they make an incredible marinade! Honey… soy sauce.. garlic.. is your mouth watering yet?? This is a great dinner idea for when your having guests over or want something that you can reheat the next day for another dinner or lunch! We’ve had guests asking us for this recipe so believe me when I say it’s a crowd pleaser.
Grilled meat tastes great reheated which gives this recipe endless opportunities, I’m thinking meal planning! I hope you try this recipe the next time your planning to do some grilling!
- 8 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 tspn black pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- Wisk the vegetable oil, honey, soy sauce, black pepper and garlic together.
- Before placing the chicken thighs into the marinade save about 1/4 of it for brushing on while it’s grilling, this will make the chicken extra moist.
- Cut off excess fat from the chicken thighs and cut them into 1 inches pieces.
- Marinade the chicken thighs for at least 6 hours, but for best results leave them overnight.
- Skewer the chicken thighs and grill them for 20 minutes or until they are fully cooked. When it’s the last 5 minutes of cooking time brush the chicken with the marinade that you saved from earlier!
*I love skewering vegetables between the meat! For this recipe I used 2 zucchini’s. I cut them into 1/2 inch slices and threw them into the marinade to coat them with flavor! Do not marinate them with the chicken thighs from the start because they will become soggy, add them at the end just as your about to grill.